7-Sec Quick Bonding Glue Set
7-Sec Quick Bonding Glue Set is a hand-mixable, steel-reinforced, non-rusting glue that quickly repairs or rebuilds anything made of metal, hard plastic, ceramic, glass, and many more. After mixing, it forms an industrial strength polymer compound that can be molded into shapes or used to build up, patch and repair components.
It’s ideal for steel, wood, plastics, rubber, aluminium, ceramics, carbon fibre - the list is practically endless. It sets to a welded-strength hardness in only 7 seconds. After being cured by this glue set, items can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed, and painted. Try 7-Sec Quick Bonding Glue Set once, and we’re pretty sure you’ll stick with it.
- Repairs almost anything with unique reinforcing and filling capabilities.
- Quick fix with super high bond strength in just 7~15 seconds.
- Breaks, cracks, holes and gaps can be quickly and easily repaired.
- Forms an incredibly strong, long-lasting, heat-resistant bond .
- Strong cohesive force, high impact resistance.
- Water-proof, oil-proof, and dust-proof.
- Ideal for high-strength, structural bonding applications.
- Easy to shape to fit any crack, crevice, hole, and break.
- Resistant to gasoline, anti-freeze, and most common solvents.
- Set comes with reinforcing powder turns it into a superb filler for repairing cracks and holes.
- Can be applied to bond rubber, copper, steel, aluminum and most plastics etc
Can I apply a second coat of 7-Sec Quick Bonding Glue?
Yes, a second coat can be applied once the first coat has dried.
Will the adhesive dry without the powder?
Yes, the adhesive will dry even with the resin powder mixed in, so be sure to apply with caution.
Can the adhesive be used to glue objects without the use of the powder?
Yes, the adhesive will function as a normal glue without the use of the powder, but will not form as strong of a bond as if you had used it in combination with the powder.
Super Wide Usage(Works On)
- Metal, steel, plastic, wood, rubber.
- China, Silicone, Nylon, Fluorine, Resin.
- Polyethylene, PVC, Polypropylene.
- Ceramic, bumper grilles, radiators, motorcycle fairings.
- Electrical switches, door handles, distributor caps.
- Cracks on engine and a lot more.
How To Use:
- Gently sprinkle some powder on the cracks
- Slowly drip adhesive(a few drops) on the powder to moisten the powder
- Wait for 15 seconds
- Avoid eye contact. Do not get on skin or clothing.
- Avoid breathing of vapor. Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Close container after each use.
CLICK ‘ADD to CART’ ABOVE TO GET YOURS 50% OFF