A handy and compact laser level tool that can create two lines on the floor, wall or other surface at a 90 degree angle to help you align the surface including tile, picture, stone, brick, carpet , Hardwood to angle 90 degrees flooring and more.
Double bubble: A double level bubble and laser level for precise alignment of flat or straight.
The simple one-button operation switches two vertical lines (90 degrees) on and off, class IIIa laser product, max.power: <5mW.
Two suction cups allow the flat square to be mounted on smooth surfaces (such as clean glass and ceramic tiles). The alignment aid for 90-degree layout calculations and rotation angles in steps of 5 degrees.
Projects horizontal and vertical chalk lines on any surface up to 16 m (16 ft), providing precision and accuracy of up to 1 inch per 100 feet.
Perfect for woodwork, stair start board, shelving, shelving, ledge, tile, or any other work that requires precise alignment.
- Light wavelength: 635 nm.
- Light class: class II.
- Anti-dust anti-water: IP-54.
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5 mm / 5 m.
- Self-leveling range: +/- 4 degrees.
- Power supply: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (NOT included).
- Voltage indicator: Power LED flashes.
- Size: 4.6x1.8x4.6 inches.