Relieve The Pain Of Plantar Fasciitis By Lifting Fallen Arches & Flat Feet With Our Arch Support Brace
These Comfortable support braces lift fallen arches, flat feet, and planter fasciitis. Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip and lower back pain
Give your feet a break with this cushioned arch-supporters Sole Angels! These puppies provide support, comfort, and piece of mind to tired achy feet. How, you ask?! These supports provide compression and shock absorbing technology to relieve your tired, stressed, and strained feet, thus taking pressure off the body. Which are patient tested arch supports help alleviate pain in your feet, knees, hips and lower back. You can wear them in any type of shoe, sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or even barefoot
- Natural Remedy: It’s good to lift fallen arches, fix flat feet & other foot issues.
- Body Fixture: Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip & lower back pain.
- Comfortable: Suitable for any types of shoes, sneakers, flip-flops and etc.
- One Size Fits All: No measurement required, it will fit any sort of feet size.
- Breathable Fabric: Comfortable breathable compression band with durable non-slip sole.
- Promote Balance: Promotes balance & body alignment.
- Wear Anytime: Wear with any shoe or even barefoot.
- Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton
- Band Perimeter: 8.66-11.81 inches/ 22cm-30cm
- Footpad size: 3.74*3.07 inches/ 9.5*7.8cm
- Band Width: 2.16 inches/ 5.5cm
- 1 x Pair Plantar Fasciitis Brace
How To Wear:
The support brace was designed to be worn with the fabric touching the bottom of your foot. It should be positioned mid-foot around the arch area. However, everybody is different and we all have particular areas of our feet that need more support than others so they can be rotated or moved back and forth depending on what feels most comfortable to the wearer. Just be sure to keep the pointed side facing towards your heel.
How To Clean:
They are hand washable with mild soap and water. You should rinse it well and allow it to air dry. For longer product life DO NOT machine wash, tumble dry or dry clean.